The Uco Valley is one of the most interesting terroirs of the “new world” of wine. An experience with style and elegance in the most exclusive region of Mendoza. Enjoy Premium tastings in some of its most acclaimed wineries.
- Pickup in hotel 8:00am
- Solo Contigo: The canadian couple Terry and Noel Neelands settled in Mendoza 8 years ago, their wines and their cellar enjoy a romantic, intimate and passionate touch. Solo Contigo, in the The Vines complex at the foot of the Andes mountain range, has a gallery that houses contemporary art, samples of paintings, sculptures, photographs and good music sessions that accompany the tastings.
Wines: Primera Amante Torrontés, Primera Amante, Malbec , Affaire Malbec, Colección Blend.
- Lurton, Piedra Negra: One of the pioneering wineries of the Uco Valley and the incredible Chacayes region. This personal project by the international winemaker Francois Lurton specializes in the production of Argentine whites and reds, as well as the production of Côt, the original Malbec from France. Barrel and horizontal tasting.
Wines: Alta Colección Pinot Gris 2017, Reserve Chardonnay 2017, Reserve Malbec 2016, Gran Lurton Tinto 2015, Piedra Negra Gran Malbec 2013.
- La Azul: In the boutique project of the Hinojosa family you can observe all the stages of the elaboration process in a single room, enjoying a personal and authentic visit. Its restaurant is a place to taste the best Argentinean meat, taste wines made with exquisite dedication and contemplate the snowy Andes mountain range.
Wines: Malbec 2017, Cabernet Sauvignon 2017, Sauvignon Blanc 2017, Reserva 2015, and Gran Reserva 2016 straight from the barrel.
Availability: all year round from Monday to Saturday.
– All tastings and lunch. Including vegans, vegetarians and celiacs
– Bilingual guide
– Driver registered and transport.
* If your group has more than 5 people access a discount of 10% of the total value.
** All tours are sold until there is a quota of 10 available spaces. If your group is larger, an exclusive tour will be carried out without increasing the rates.
*** If you hire a wine tour you have 10% on any sightseeing tour