Good wine, good food and good company. This tour goes through the historical regions of Maipú and Luján, as well as the history of families who made wine for generations in Mendoza accompanied by our best professionals.
- Pickup at hotel 8:45 a.m.
- Benegas: Federico Benegas Lynch has inherited a family passion, which is based on the production of high quality wines. In 1999, Benegas Lynch built his winery and continued the tradition of 3 generations of winemakers.
Wines: Clara (Chardonnay) or Carmela (Cabernet Franc Rose), Benegas Don Tiburcio or Malbec, Single Vineyard Benegas Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec or Syrah.
- Weinert: Don Bernardo C. Weinert, is an entrepreneur from the South of Brazil who, fascinated by the world of wines, decided to set up his own winery in Argentina in 1974. It is one of the pioneering wineries in the production of high quality wines .
Wines: Montfleury Rosé (Blend), Carrascal Tempranillo, Carrascal Blend and Weinert Merlot or Malbec.
- Clos de Chacras: “Clos” is a French word that refers to the wine property surrounded by a wall. The Gargantini-Genoud family are in charge of elaborating exclusive high-end wines from their own clos in the world. With the essence of a boutique winery, this visit includes a tour of the picturesque estate and lunch at its exclusive restaurant.
Wines: Cavas Rosé / Chardonay + Cavas Blend / Cabernet S./MerloT + EritráMalbec (Reservation)
Availability: all year round from Monday to Saturday
– All tastings and lunch. Notify if your group has vegan or vegetarian passengers
– Driver – registered guide and transport.
* If your group has more than 5 people access a discount of 10% of the total value.
** All tours are sold until there is a quota of 10 available spaces. If your group is larger, an exclusive tour will be carried out without increasing the rates.
*** If you hire a wine tour you have 10% on any sightseeing tour