The strength of the Mendoza River is conducive to an extreme sport such as rafting. This is a great adventure to enjoy with friends and a great option for adrenaline junkies.
- Pick up at the hotel 08:30 / 09:30 a.m.
- Arrival at the Los Árboles Camp – Adventure Park
- Mini Course and Safety Talk
- Raft at the Mendoza River.
- Lunch at Los Árboles Rafting complex
- Drop off at hotel
Route: 12 km.
Navigation: 1 hour approx.
Difficulty: Class III (Moderate / Difficult according to time of year)
Minimum age: 10 years
Available: all year
– Neoprene suit and boots, Jacket, helmet, oars and life jacket.
– Bilingual Professional Guide
– Mini course, safety talk, kayak support, insurance against personal accidents.