Explore the depth of the Andes in a unique experience created by Landscape & Wine. As a professional photographer or outdoors enthusiast you will be captivated by the beauty of the Potrerillos dam, the Uspallata valley, Puente del Inca or mt. Aconcagua, the highest summit in the Americas. Volcanoes and mountains covered with glaciers provide a beautiful backdrop to the varied flora and fauna found on the path of the historic RN 7.
- Pickup at hotel : 7:30am
- Stop at the viewpoint of Dique Potrerillos
- Buffet breakfast in Uspallata
- Aconcagua Provincial Park: At 2950msnm we make a trekking circuit (between 1 and 2 hours) at the foot of the highest mountain in America, Aconcagua (6962msnm). Subject to weather conditions.
- Puente del Inca: Geological formation on the Las Cuevas River, artisan market and historic stopping point.
- La Juanita: Enjoy a gastronomic experience with mountain airs. A different and relaxed lunch in the valley of Uspallata.
Includes: entrance + main + dessert + a glass of wine or non-alcoholic beverage per person / 1 wine per 4 people.
- Drop: 18: 00hs approx.
Availability: all year
– Bilingual guide
– Driver registered and transport
– Breakfast, lunch and trekking circuit
– Lunch and drinks
* If your group has more than 5 people access a discount of 10% of the total value.
** All tours are sold until there is a quota of 10 available spaces. If your group is larger, an exclusive tour will be carried out without increasing the rates.
*** If you hire a wine tour you have 10% on the High Mountain tour and our City Tours.