Discover Luján de Cuyo, the land of Malbec, in an exclusive tour through its best wineries and vineyards. Premium wine tasting at the Agreriel Pedriel delterroir, and a spectacular 5-step lunch with a view of the Andes mountain range.
- Pickup: 08:45AM
- Bressia: Family winery with the full conviction of offering dedicated, exclusive and transcendent wines. Walter Bressia, his enologist, elaborates from a minimalist and detailed concept, his main objective is the personalized and limited sale of wines and grappas of the highest quality accompanied by almonds, walnuts, raisins and gravies plus a varied table of cheeses in the tastings.
Wines: Bressia Lagrima Canela, Monteagrelo Malbec, Monteagrelo Cabernet Franc and Bressia Profundo.
- Budeguer: Get to know the wine project of Juan José Budeguer. In 2011 he founded his wine project in Agrelo. In honor of his motherland in Argentina, Budeguer has decided to name a whole line of his wines “Tucumen”.
Wines: Tucumen Reserve Chardonnay, Tucumen Reserve Malbec, Tucumen Reserve C. Sauvignon and 4000 Malbec
- Vistalba Winery: founded by Carlos Pulenta in 2004 in a family farm in the heart of Vistalba, Luján de Cuyo. The winery is inspired by the creole culture appealing to avant-garde technology and paying tribute to the traditional method of winemaking. His restaurant, where 5 steps are tested, stands out for the use of ingredients from his own garden.
Wines: Espumante Progenie II, Tomero Torrontés, Tomero Clásico Tinto, Vistalba Corte C, Tomero Reserva Malbec.
Availability: all year round from Monday to Saturday
- It includes:
– All tastings and lunch. Including vegans, vegetarians and celiacs
– Bilingual guide
– Driver registered and transport.
* If your group has more than 5 people access a discount of 10% of the total value.
** All tours are sold until there is a quota of 10 available spaces. If your group is larger, an exclusive tour will be carried out without increasing the rates.
*** If you hire a wine tour you have 10% on any sightseeing tour (H. Mountain & City Tours)