Enjoy with your true love, family or friends a unique ride at the foot of the Andes. Cross the Garganta del Diablo, admire the landscape of Potrerillos across mountains between 1800 and 2000 meters above sea level. At the highest point of the route we have a roasted criollo waiting for you, a typical Argentinian meal appreciated all over the world.
- Pickup at hotel 08:00 am
- Arrival at the El Salto village in Potrerillos
- Horseback riding through the Garganta del Diablo (Devil’s Throat)
- Arrival at the Mountain Corral, where we enjoyed a Criollo Roast
- Horseback ride back to El Álamo
- Return to Mendoza
- Drop off at Hotel 05:30 pm approx.
Availability: all year
– Local professional guide and bilingual professional guide
– Creole barbecue lunch: Beef cut 500g per person, La Bodeguita Malbec red wine (1 bottle c / 2 people), salad, homemade bread and dessert. Vegetarians, vegans or celiacs included.