The city of Mendoza emerges as an oasis carefully irrigated by all who have inhabited this valley. It has lived the campaigns of Argentine independence, earthquakes, and the growth of the largest wine industry of the 21st century in the world. We accompany you to meet at dusk, its squares, its people, its history and enjoy a 3-step dinner at Bodega Los Toneles.
- Pickup at hotel: 5:30 p.m.
- Pedro del Castillo Square
- Microcentro seats
- Cerro de la Gloria
- Los Toneles: Winery that makes cult to the wine and the cultural history of Mendoza. The simplicity of the Millán family stands out in the quality and sincerity of its wines. The distinctive sign of their restaurant, Abrasado, are the dry aged beef cuts such as the t-bone steak, bife de chorizo, or the eye of steak with bone. The winery also includes a small boutique bakery.
Wines: Tonel 22 Espumante Extra Brutt – Tonel 14 Chardonnay – Tonel 22 Malbec – Tonel 46 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Drop: 22: 30hs approx
Availability: all year.
– Bilingual guide.
– Driver registered and transport.
– Dinner and wines at Bodega Los Toneles.
* If your group has more than 5 people access a discount of 10% of the total value.
** All tours are sold until there is a quota of 10 available spaces. If your group is larger, an exclusive tour will be carried out without increasing the rates.
*** If you hire a wine tour you have 10% on the High Mountain tour and our City Tours.