Discover Maipú, the oldest wine and olive growing area of Mendoza. Home of many family and boutique wineries that are dedicated to making wines of excellent quality and robustness. Visit AMP Cava, Domaine St. Diego and El Enemigo. Fall in love with their wines and their stories.
- Pickup: 08:30AM
- AMP CAVA / Alandes: founded by enologist Karim Mussi in a building that was built in 1904. His cava, “Ave María Purísima”, acts as a wine bar surrounded by the winery’s courtyards. The hand of Mussi is responsible for the production of his wineries Alandes andAltocedro, and also for projects where he is the main ideologist as Alpasión, winery responsible for “Lev Yashin Malbec”, official wine of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
Wines :, Altocedro Malbec Reserva 2016, Alpasión Lev Yashin Malbec, AlandesParadoux Blend 2015, Altocedro Gran Reserva Malbec 2015, Alpasion Private Selection Blend.
- Domaine St Diego: Ángel Mendoza’s garage and family winery dedicated to producing exclusive cult wines, with its vineyards on hillsides gives us an intimate and peaceful experience.
Wines: Paradigma Blanc de Blancs, ParadigmaVendimia, Pura Sangre Malbec and Cabernet Sauvignon
- La Casa delEnemigo: The Dantesque Kingdom of one of the best winemakers in the world, Alejandro Vigíl. He inspired his cellar and his restaurant in the Divine Comedy. As well as the Dante, the tour invites you to cross the kingdoms of beyond the grave, different cellars to conserve wines. First, hell, then purgatory and, finally, paradise. Enjoy a unique lunch at the backyard and relax after a long wineloving day.
Wines: Gran Enemigo Blend, EL Enemigo Malbec, El Enemigo Cabernet Franc
Availability: all year round from Monday to Saturday
– All tastings and lunch. Vegan, vegetarian or celiac lunch included.
– Bilingual guide
– Driver registered and transport.
* If your group has more than 5 people access a discount of 10% of the total value.
** All tours are sold until there is a quota of 10 available spaces. If your group is larger, an exclusive tour will be carried out without increasing the rates.
*** If you hire a wine tour you have 10% on any sightseeing tour.